- Every second Liev Schreiber's around
- Ryan Reynolds speaking
- Hugh Jackman's extended pantslessness
- Three words: Will. I. Am. (I'm not normally the type to shout "Kill him!" in the theater. Especially regarding a good guy.)
- Surprise: adamantium can absorb Cyclopian eyeball-blasts!
- Wolverine's claws and skeleton look like they're made of soft gray plastic like the butcher's knife from a cheap Halloween costume
- Ma and Pa Kent
- Mute Ryan Reynolds and his stupid-ass powers--even Liefeld couldn't have made Deadpool this awful
If you're from New Orleans, you had to wonder as he crossed the Greater New Orleans Bridge into the city: just what the fuck was Wolverine doing on the West Bank? Ain't no reason to be there unless you live there. It is NOT a route from anywhere else in the country to the city. Though it shore looks purdy on screen, don't it, chere?
The action never feels high-stakes, but it's pretty good regardless.
Stick around for the post-credits snippet. As a scene it's about as useless as ketchup to a kangaroo, but it does suggest that a sequel would draw from one of the best Wolverine stories, Claremont & Miller's mid-eighties Japan-set run. I don't know if that's really good news.