Sunday, August 16, 2009

Zombie Girl

In the vein of An American Movie, but hopefully less depressing (and necessarily less entertaining), Zombie Girl is a 90-minute documentary following twelve-year-old aspiring filmmaker Emily as she sets out to make a zombie film.

The full documentary streams at snagfilms.com. Check it out if you like. You can watch it until August 20th.

I was actually bored after the first few minutes and had to stop--my time is a little too precious these days and I've already spent hundreds of hours behind the scenes of various low-budget endeavors, and that's boring enough first-person when you have an actual stake in it--but I thought some of you out there might be interested. Do let me know if you think it's worth your time. Personally, I'm more apt to give an hour and a half to the actual feature. (Something I can't say for Coven.)

No comments: