Friday, October 2, 2009

See what I mean?

They're everywhere:

CNN on the enduring popularity of zombies.

Yesterday I said: "Max Brooks may very well never outsell The Zombie Survival Guide," a statement that may very well be proven to be in error: this Wednesday, Brooks's third book, The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks, hits shelves. It's a graphic novel, which means that it has fewer words and more pictures, which in turn means that it has broader appeal to the stumbling slack-jawed hordes.

Not that I won't be purchasing a copy, of course. Or that you won't, right here:

The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks


ZOMBIELAND was fun. I'm working on my review now, which will run at Fear Zone. The lovely and talented Julia may chime in with her own thoughts later.

No comments: